Under Eye Bags Treatment – Sure Shot Ways to Remove Under Eye Bags and Dark Circles Naturally
Everybody wants to look good and bags under the eyes are really weird looking. They are also called dark circles and are generally formed because of the following reasons:
1. Growing age- Your veins become more prominent as skin start getting thinner with growing age.
2. Lack of sleep and fatigue leave your eyes tired and swelled which in turn causes circles and puffiness around.
3. Daily stressful routine and depression are very much responsible.
4. Improper diet lacking vitamins and other nutritional ingredients.
6. Watching TV and working on computer for long continuously.
7. Heavy exposure to sun and dust leads to hyper pigmentation which in turn leads to the formation of under eye bags.
Let us discuss some of the tries and tested ways to remove under eye bags naturally:
· This one is one of the best ways of all. Cut cucumber into thin slices and place it over your eyes for 20 minutes everyday and rinse with cold water. Cucumber has cooling and heeling properties which helps you get rid of tiredness and sun damage caused.
· Refrigerate the tea bags after having tea instead of throwing them in the bin. Soak the cold tea bag into water and place the damp bag on your eyes for 30 minutes and relax. Left out moisture in the tea provides relief and is very effective in removing the darkness.
· Take at least 8 hours sleep every night so that you wake up fresh in the morning and there is no stress in your eyes.
· Cut a potato into thin slices and place them over your eyes for 10 minutes and rest. Potato juice is considered the best for lightening the skin. Within a week you will see the difference.
· Massaging your eyes with castor oil for 5 minutes everyday will smooth hand movements is a great remedy for relaxing the veins around the eyes and for blood circulation.
· Take proper diet consisting green leafy vegetables, roughage and vitamins.
Remember you have to be strong from inside to look beautiful from outside.
Get rid of Dark circles and Bags FAST! | 5min undereye treatment with baking soda