Makeup Colors for Fair Skin
How to Choose and Apply Makeup Blush
A blusher is something you apply to give your skin a healthy glow, warmth, highlight and create definition but it is very important that you do not get your application wrong as you might end up with clown rosy cheeks. I always think it is not really the shade of the blusher that is usually the problem but the application, do not get me wrong you still need to find a blush that will compliment your skin as naturally as possible. You will also find that it is more difficult to apply a cream blush compared to a powder blush which is also faster to apply.
Just in case you are one of those people who are not quite sure about what shades of blushers would suit them try this tip: to look as natural as possible choose a colour that is close to your cheek colour. Pinks and reds are usually very good for winter while peaches, oranges, corals are good for summer. For dark skin tones the colours listed above are to be totally avoided, instead go for the browns and bronzes.
Medium skin: Warm pink and warm earthy reds.
Dark skin: Browns and deep bronze.
Olive skin: Brown shades of red or plum or coral.
Fair skin: Pale pink red or a very light bronze.
To apply blush stand in front of a mirror in a well lighted room and make a smiley face or suck in your cheeks (this is after your foundation has been applied of course!), use a soft blush brush and start from the ear line stopping at the apple of your cheek, 1-2 strokes with your brush should usually be enough as you do not want to over apply your blush even if it suits your skin tone, usually the more you apply the brighter it becomes. If you are applying a liquid blush use a sponge and follow the same procedure. If you have over applied your blush you can always tone down with a translucent powder veil using a fan brush, or use a clean sponge and very gently dab away any excess.
Makeup Tutorial for FAIR SKIN / Contouring, Nude Lips, Bronze Eyes | Lauren Curtis
Search Full Database
- home remedies for aging skin
- natural anti aging remedies
- home remedies for deep wrinkles
- home remedies for face wrinkles
- home remedy for wrinkles under eyes
- eczema description physical exam
- scalp eczema treatment prescription
- best creams for dermatitis
- eczema treatments
- eczema cream
- best medicine for eczema itching
- how to stop the itch of eczema
- best over the counter eczema cream
- what triggers eczema in adults
- extreme eczema in adults
- best creams for eczema
- natural eczema treatment for children
- eczema treatment
- best eczema treatment for children
- eczema and asthma related
- benadryl cream
- will benadryl help eczema
- antihistamine and eczema
- soothe for eczema
- does benadryl work for eczema
- how to control eczema itch
- antihistamine cream for eczema
- benadryl and psoriasis
- Anti Aging Testosterone Therapy
- Anti Aging Laser at Home