What Causes Wrinkles on the Face
Does Your Natural Face Cream Have Kaolin?
If you are conscious about skin care, then you are most likely maintaining a natural face cream to keep it smooth, supple and healthy-looking. Let us find out about Kaolin, one special ingredient in facial masks that is ideal to have because of its tremendous skin care benefits.
A good natural face cream can go a long way in achieving and maintaining healthy, beautiful skin. Not only is it important to have a good face cream, but it is ideal to also put on a face mask to give the skin the occasional rejuvenation it needs. These face masks allow your skin to recharge, rebuild, heal and get nourished in the best way possible. Today, let's discuss about one of the most important skin care ingredients known to men – Kaolin. Kaolin is an ideal component in a face mask for several reasons – reasons which will be outlined later on.
What is Kaolin?
Kaolin is a mineral extract that is produced from a special kind of clay. Kaolin is sourced from clay found in New Zealand, along the foothills of Southern Alps. Kaolin has been used in native populations because of the many health benefits it provides. It has unique properties and is rich in nutrients and minerals, making it ideal not only for ceramics, but for gastro-intestinal health and for skin care applications as well.
Kaolin and the Skin.
Kaolin is known to be the safest, most effective and most appropriate clay material for cleansing masks:
1. Kaolin removes oil and grime.
Kaolin has the natural ability to absorb oil and lift out those unwanted grime off your skin.
2. Kaolin has mild disinfectant properties.
This special ingredient is known to help heal blemishes, acne and skin irritation because of its disinfectant properties. It can also soothe inflammation while increasing circulation so you can have the radiant, glowing skin you want.
3. Kaolin is rich in minerals.
Kaolin is also rich in natural minerals, and applying it onto the face can bring the skin nourishment it needs.
Not too Much Kaolin, Please.
Although this clay has excellent properties for cleansing and skin care, it has been found to have mild drying properties. Although this can be ideal for those with oily skin, Kaolin is not meant to be used on a regular basis. Unlike natural face cream formulations which can be used daily, face masks with Kaolin must only be used twice or up to three times month. This means that in your skin care routine, go for cleansing everyday – but deep cleansing only once every two weeks. Over-cleansing (especially over deep cleansing) can lead to excessive dryness – which in turn cause wrinkles and aggravate skin problems.
Kaolin clay is a very important ingredient in face masks. Ideally, it complements the cleansing effect of natural face cream, and works in areas that regular creams can't. For best results, Kaolin is usually added with other ingredients like bentone gel, which is known to synergistically work with Kaolin to enhance and enrich its cleansing effect.
What Causes Wrinkles on Face and Aging Skin How to Get Rid of them FAST!
How To Get Rid Of Face and Forehead Wrinkles – with Milk powder and Honey Face Pack
Search Full Database
- Age Creams That Really Work
- Best Anti Wrinkle Cream on the Market
- Roc Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
- Best Wrinkle Cream for Deep Wrinkles
- Deep Wrinkle Creams That Work
- Forehead Wrinkle Eraser
- Home Laser for Face Wrinkles
- Laser Treatment
- Best at Home Laser for Wrinkles
- Laser to Remove Wrinkles
- At Home Laser Facelift
- Laser Treatment for Deep Wrinkles
- Laser Treatment for Wrinkles
- Laser for Wrinkles Under Eyes
- Best Serums for Aging Skin
- Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum Reviews
- Best Retinol Cream for Firming
- Anti Wrinkle Serum Reviews
- Neutrogena Wrinkle Serum
- Best Wrinkle Serum on the Market
- Biogeniste Anti Wrinkle Serum
- PRP Injection Treatment for Wrinkles
- Blue Light Treatment for Wrinkles
- Best Treatment for Face Wrinkles
- Facial Treatments for Wrinkles
- Laser Facial Treatment for Wrinkles
- Treatments for Wrinkles on Face
- Olive Oil for Deep Wrinkles
- How to Reduce Facial Wrinkles Naturally
- Treatment for Wrinkles