Fingertips Wrinkled Symptom of Hypothyroidism
Your Skin, Thyroid Gland and Much More
When people think about their skin, they typically ignore the connection it has with their thyroid gland.
In cases when your thyroid isn't producing sufficient amounts of thyroid hormones, you may begin to notice dry skin. In the colder months, your skin may appear extremely itchy and you may begin to observe cracks in your hands and fingers.
Your thyroid's performance will also affect the skin on your face. If you are suffering from dry skin due to a deficient thyroid, your face may be dry and prone to wrinkles. You may also observe that your "crow's feet" are more obvious.
Doctors know that one reason people have an underactive thyroid is due to a lack of iodine in their diet. Do you know what benefits iodine will have on your skin if you introduce the right quantities to your diet?
* Your skin will become softer.
* Your skin will become moister.
* Your skin will begin to look like you are a teenager again.
Each one of your body's skin cells has a receptor for your thyroid hormones. Consequently, if you are not producing enough thyroid hormones, your skin will become dry and dehydrated. Your skin will thank you for adding iodine to your diet and will respond to this natural solution.
Introduce fish oils (Omega 3) and watch your skin develop the elasticity and glow that you had as teenager. The diets of the majority of people in the Western World are sadly lacking the right levels of essential fatty acids (such as those evidenced in fish oil). Fatty acids are essential for keeping your skin's oil producing glands working properly. This will result in a lovely, natural look to your skin.
Can you recall when you were pregnant and how radiant you looked? There's a simple reason for that. During pregnancy, your body's hormone levels of progesterone and estorone increase significantly.
Doctors attribute higher estrogen levels as the reason why expectant mums have a healthy, glowing skin. Therefore, another tip is to dab some estrogen cream on your face to give you that same look. You won't need massive amounts; just a small dab should do the trick.
So, try the following "total skin package" combination:
* Iodine supplements.
* Omega 3 fish oils.
* Estrogen cream.
This is a great combination to banish dry skin. Your skin will begin to rehydrate and you'll have a natural looking sheen over your whole body. You'll notice a much younger looking face and your crow's feet and wrinkles will begin to disappear.
The last piece of the jigsaw is to work on the "outside" by employing an anti-wrinkle cream. You've probably noticed a wide range of brands on TV and in the department stores. They can be pricey but are generally worth it, particularly if combined with the strategies mentioned above.
Countless women spend small fortunes on cosmetic products to treat their dry skin but see little improvement. That's because they focus only on the "outside in" approach.
They would see more benefits if they combined both an "inside-out" and "ouside-in" approach which can be achieved by:
* Taking iodine supplements.
* Taking Omega 3 supplements.
* Using a estrogen cream on their face.
* Using a good anti-wrinkle cream.
Combining these 4 will be an ideal balance. You'll have an holistic approach, rather than focusing on only one area which a single product or dermatologist will do.
8 Fingernail Problems Not To Ignore
HypoThyroidism In Children- PART-2
Search Full Database
- Anti Aging Testosterone Therapy
- Anti Aging Laser at Home
- Luxderma Anti Aging Therapy
- Anti Aging Laser Treatments
- Anti Aging Laser Devices
- The Therapy Anti Aging Formula
- Laser Anti Aging Reviews
- Eye Makeup Basics
- Makeup Tutorial for Beginners Step by Step
- Best Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Makeup Needs for Beginners
- Simple Makeup Tutorial for Beginners
- Neutral Makeup Tutorials
- Neutral Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Easy Neutral Eye Makeup
- 1970s Hairstyles and Makeup
- Makeup Tips for Fair Skin
- 80 Makeup and Hairstyles
- Fair Skin Eye Makeup
- Makeup and Hairstyles Near Me
- Makeup Tutorials for Fair Skin
- Dark Hair Fair Skin Makeup
- Makeup Colors for Fair Skin
- How to Regrow Eyelashes Fast
- How to Grow Longer Eyelashes Naturally
- How to Grow Eyelashes Quickly
- How to Keep Eyelashes Curled
- What Makes Your Eyelashes Grow
- How to Make Your Eyelashes Longer Overnight
- Fifth Disease Treatment for Itching