Best Anti Aging Wrinkle Reducer
7 Ways To Avoid Creases In The Skin Around Your Lips
Developing wrinkles is a natural result of getting older, but thank goodness it's not an unavoidable result! One of the most noticeable signs of aging is developing creases and wrinkles around the lips and mouth. While you could avoid these creases through Botox injections and other fillers, here is how to age gracefully and prevent lip creases without resorting to Botox or other cosmetic surgery procedures.
1) Stop smoking immediately. This is the easiest way to avoid lip wrinkles for two reasons. First, the constant pursing of your lips as you smoke can contribute to wrinkles. Second, smoking ages your skin faster than any other habit, due to the toxic chemicals that cigarettes and other tobacco products contain. Toss the pack today to experience younger looking skin – including around your mouth – in the future.
2) Stick to SPF. When you apply your SPF anti aging moisturizer in the morning, ensure you get the area above and near your lips, which is often forgotten. In addition, slick on an SPF lip balm before heading outdoors to prevent sun damage to your lips.
3) Sip from a glass. Keep your body hydrated by drinking several glasses of water every day, but one thing to remember before you start sipping is to pour your water into a glass. Avoid drinking from a plastic bottle or straw, as doing this requires you to purse your lips repeatedly. Drinking from a glass requires fewer facial movements and aids in wrinkle reduction.
4) Just relax. Whether you hold your tension in your lips, jaw or forehead, all that stress can cause fine lines that can become permanently etched into your face if you don't let it go. Same goes for frowning. Release your tension and let stress go – calm is the natural wrinkle reducer!
5) Slough off dead skin. Your lips are made up of skin cells just like the rest of your face. And just like the rest of your body, your lips need exfoliation once in a while to remain healthy and firm. You can use a simple sugar scrub or a soft, dry toothbrush to gently rub over the lips once a week to get rid of dead cells and brighten your smile.
6) Enjoy a healthy diet. Ensure your diet contains several servings of fruits and vegetables every day; these foods contain antioxidants, which keep skin looking fresh and healthy.
7) Keep lips soft. Make sure that any anti aging skin care products you use also get applied around your mouth to keep the skin supple and hydrated. Healthy skin around the mouth and lips helps your skin to look younger. Look for a skin care line that utilizes natural anti aging creams for the most beneficial skin experience.
Anti-Aging Best All Natural Skin Care EYE CREAM- wrinkle reducer, moisturizer, more
Eye- WRINKLE REDUCER: Anti-Aging Best All Natural Skin Care EYE CREAM
Search Full Database
- home remedies for aging skin
- natural anti aging remedies
- home remedies for deep wrinkles
- home remedies for face wrinkles
- home remedy for wrinkles under eyes
- eczema description physical exam
- scalp eczema treatment prescription
- best creams for dermatitis
- eczema treatments
- eczema cream
- best medicine for eczema itching
- how to stop the itch of eczema
- best over the counter eczema cream
- what triggers eczema in adults
- extreme eczema in adults
- best creams for eczema
- natural eczema treatment for children
- eczema treatment
- best eczema treatment for children
- eczema and asthma related
- benadryl cream
- will benadryl help eczema
- antihistamine and eczema
- soothe for eczema
- does benadryl work for eczema
- how to control eczema itch
- antihistamine cream for eczema
- benadryl and psoriasis
- Anti Aging Testosterone Therapy
- Anti Aging Laser at Home