Facial Creams for Wrinkles
How to Easily Find Effective Facial Creams For Wrinkles
Believe it or not, it doesn't have to be difficult finding the best facial creams for wrinkles. Learning what causes wrinkles to form to begin with, and then looking for products that effectively address these problems, is the way you have to go at it. This article will explain what the major causes of aging skin are so you can find the right facial creams for wrinkles.
There are three major causes of aging skin:
1. Lack of firmness and elasticity in the skin.
Your skin is only firm when there's a high amount of collagen protein in it. Another one that's just as important is elastic, which is what keeps it flexible, elastic, and pliant. Comparing the structure of your skin to building a brick house, both of these proteins would be the bricks.
But as you get into your late 20 and beyond, the natural production of these proteins slows down, making it much easier for fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and other aging signs to form. This explains why your skin was so youthful when you were a young adult and child.
2. Low levels of hyaluronic acid.
Hya-what? Hyaluronic acid is actually found in every single one of your skin cells. Hyaluronic acid is what allows your skin to retain moisture and water, and it also helps bond collagen and elastin proteins together, giving skin it's strong tensile strength. Going back to the brick house analogy, hyaluronic acid is like the mortar of your skin.
There's an enzyme in your body called hyaluronidase, and it's sole job is to continually break down hyaluronic acid. As a result, this leaves inadequate amounts to be used to build protein fibers. Effective facial creams for wrinkles will contain something that stops the activity of this protein.
3. Damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
Free radicals come from outside environmental sources like UV radiation and pollution, and even from internal sources like poor nutrition. They are unstable molecules that aim to steal electrons from your skin cells, making them unstable themselves. And the more this happens, the easier it becomes for wrinkles and other aging signs to form.
NOTE* Most facial creams for wrinkles will claim to contain collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, or few antioxidants. And although they sound like ideal solutions, they really aren't. Most of these molecules are too large to penetrate through your skin, which means they are just left to sit on your skin. Unless they are included in a tiny nano-form, then they most likely are ineffective.
She Removed All Wrinkles Using This Homemade Cream Only For 1 Week
Erase 5 Years Off Your Face
Search Full Database
- Anti Aging Testosterone Therapy
- Anti Aging Laser at Home
- Luxderma Anti Aging Therapy
- Anti Aging Laser Treatments
- Anti Aging Laser Devices
- The Therapy Anti Aging Formula
- Laser Anti Aging Reviews
- Eye Makeup Basics
- Makeup Tutorial for Beginners Step by Step
- Best Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Makeup Needs for Beginners
- Simple Makeup Tutorial for Beginners
- Neutral Makeup Tutorials
- Neutral Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Easy Neutral Eye Makeup
- 1970s Hairstyles and Makeup
- Makeup Tips for Fair Skin
- 80 Makeup and Hairstyles
- Fair Skin Eye Makeup
- Makeup and Hairstyles Near Me
- Makeup Tutorials for Fair Skin
- Dark Hair Fair Skin Makeup
- Makeup Colors for Fair Skin
- How to Regrow Eyelashes Fast
- How to Grow Longer Eyelashes Naturally
- How to Grow Eyelashes Quickly
- How to Keep Eyelashes Curled
- What Makes Your Eyelashes Grow
- How to Make Your Eyelashes Longer Overnight
- Fifth Disease Treatment for Itching